Sunday, June 21, 2015

Collins Eye Center - Come In and Experience the Difference!

Ok, I have not blogged in quite awhile.  But in the internet world, blogs get information out to people and move your name up the search lists.  So this blog is a shameless plug to promote my new practice in Brentwood, TN.  I will open up around the first or second week in August of this year.

I sold my half of my former practices in Antioch, TN, Franklin, TN, Nashville, TN, Columbia, TN, Hendersonville, TN, and Clarksville, TN.

My new practice's mission is to provide high tech eyecare with a personalized experience to our patients.  Our goal is to enhance their lives and give them sight.  We want to show our patients the difference that caring eyecare professionals can make.

My new practice will be located in The Shoppes of Maryland Farm,  115 Penn Warren Drive, Suite 450 Brentwood, TN.  My office number is (615)477-9850.  If you call, it will go to voicemail.  I'm high tech now with VoIP so I will return your call from my iPhone when I get a chance.

In the meantime, you can call and request your medical records from my former practice if you plan on continuing your eyecare with me.  That way I will have all of your records when you come in to see me.

I am looking forward to getting back to work and seeing all of my patients.  Twenty five years of caring for eyeballs!  I love it.  SEE YOU SOON!

                                                                                    C. Garry Collins, O.D.
                                                                                    Collins Eye Center
                                                                                    www.collinseyecenter.com

No comments: