Sunday, November 9, 2008

Working Out-To Get Big You Have To Lift Heavy Weights

I enjoy working out and exercise. I just wish I could make more time for it in recent months. I have trained with various individuals and even trainers over the years. They always say, "To Get Big You Have To Lift Heavy Weights." I have always had a physique on the skinny side. Even when gaining weight it was around the waist and not really that much muscle anywhere else. After many years of working out and exercise, I have come up with my own saying...TO GET BIG YOU HAVE TO LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS, TO LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS YOU HAVE TO BE BIG.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tehhee,hahaha, your kidding me, you getting fit, sure! you can't make it one time aroud the block. teheee, haha
Love claire

JayCizzle said...

Hey man, this post would be much more interesting if you explained the meaning of your personal phase. It sounds interesting and i can contemplate what it means but since its your post i would like to know what it means to you. Its deep and can be taken many ways.

:P JC

C. GARRY COLLINS, O.D. said...

C-Thanks for making your point. Tomorrow I will start to get back in better shape to take you, my lovely daughter down. J-You should quit harassing your old man. I look forward to hearing your comments.